Sunday, July 17, 2005

M's take game 3 from O's in bottom of 9th

With Beltre abord in the 9th inning Mike Morse hit a line drive that drove in the 3rd run for the mariners and beat the O's finally in game 3 of this 4 game series. Jamie Moyer pitched 8 solid innings but getting a ND with the score tied when he left. Bruce Chen also went deep into the game but also got no decision. It was certinaly a pitchers duel and good game to see sitting on a bean bag watching the sunset glow on the east side of the horizon and cheering the boys in white on to just get that hit, and they did. That makes girls like Anne happy. The purity of baseball was clear to me when Jamie Moyer was facing Sammy Sosa tonight. Soso looked frustrated and stressed. Moyer looked calm and collected like he usually does. What I love about baseball so much is how simple and complex it is all at the same time. and at any second to another second u can make it be what you want it to be. I was just watching the profile of Sosa facing Moyer, he looked scared. He was trying to think of what was going to be thrown to him. I think he even had a hitters count 2-1, but he still didn't look like he wanted to be up there facing Jamie at that time. I believe he ended up fanning All I can say about that is that I'm glad I benched his sorry ass on my fantasy team this weekend. yesterday i lost a hit and run from him but it's worth it. I'm going to try my best to put a box score up that doesn't actually suck.... Mariners win over the O's 3-2

Final123456789RHE
Baltimore0002000002112
Seattle «200000001380
Preview | Matchup | Lineup | Log | Wrap | Box
W:J.Putz(2-3) L:C.Ray(0-1)
HR: BAL- None SEA- R.Sexson (20)









1 Comments:

At Wednesday, July 20, 2005, Blogger Valorie said...

I'm so glad you got to see that classic showdown. Sosa versus Moyer -- can it get better than that?

Love ya,

Mom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home